Here comes to space user settings.
- Enter the workspace.
- then click “Space Settings”.
- Next, click on “Organiaztions”.
In the pop-up interface, you can do more settings.
Add a new user
- Click the “Invite Users” button.
- Enter user’s name, email address, parent organizations and manager.
- Click “Create”.
Edit user’s information
- Click the pen shape button of the space users.
- And then you can modify name, organization and manager if necessary.
Delete a user
- Click the “×” button in the lists of the user.
- Then confirm to delete it.
- Each user has a sequence number, and the system defaults no sequence number for each user and compares each of the two user in a specific order.
- Select a user, edit, modify the sort number to reorder.
- The user with the higher sequence number is in front.
The new added account is valid by default. You can tick the selection box to disable it if necessary.