Steedos Workflow provide users with several field types for better form design。Input field，selection field and others are included in Steedos Workflow.
- Text: It is the most commonly used field type and the format in it is limitless.
- Number: Users must input numbers in it.
- Date: Users can select a date and it will displays in “yyyy-mm-dd” format.
- Date-Time: Hour and minute will be displayed except for year, month and date.
- YesNo Box：Users can select yes or no.
In “Input field”, you must input information through keyboard or mouse.
- Drop-down: User can only select one from preset options.
- Select User: All space users will be displayed in options whether their accounts are valid or not.
- Select Dept.: All organization names in full path format will be displayed in options.
- Checkbox: User can only select one from preset options.
- Radio: User can select one or more from preset options.
- Section: admins can classify fields into sections according to their contents.
- Table: admins can inert a table for applicants to input kinds of detail information.
Field Name: It is stored in database and cannot repeat in the same form. Field Name, instead of Display Name, will be used in formulas and conditions.
Display Name: It will display in the form and can repeat in the same form. Display Name is the same as Field Name by default, and you can modify it.
Required: When “Required” is selected, the field will be marked with “*”. It means that the information is significant and required. Applicants cannot submit requests without having finished all required fields.
Wide: When “Wide” is selected, the width of the field will be two columns. Or, it will be one column.
Default Value: It can be preset if necessary.
List Values: Please input all options.
Select type: “Multiple Choice” and “Single Choice” .
Field Name is unique in the same form, but Display Name can repeat.