Users can upload, download, delete attachments or preview attachments when they initiate or approve requests.
- Click the paper clip icon at the top of this form, and select a file path. Thus, you can upload one or more attachments
- All attachments will be visible at the top of the form.
- Uploaded attachments will flow with the request.
- Select a flow in “Inbox”, and all attachments will be visible at the top of the form.
- Click the attachment to view and download it.
- Move the cursor to an attachment, and an X-shaped icon will be visible. By clicking the icon, you can delete the attachment.
- You can only delete your attachments uploaded by yourself at current step.
-Click the magnifying glass icon behind the attachment name to view the attachment.
New attachments should be uploaded once previous attachments have been modified in approval process. Detailed steps are listed below.
- Click “Versions” next to the displayed attachment name.
- Click the “+” button to upload modified attachments in the new pop-up window.
- The latest versions of attachments will be displayed by default.
- Click the magnifying glass icon behind the attachment name to preview the attachment.